Thursday, October 30, 2008

We Are The NFL!!!





(Nerds For Life!! *snort*) We are the NFL squad! You have to get at least 104% on all of your tests to join. We all decided to take a picture of all of us to show how smart we all are. We are so cool! (Jacob's sign says "I'm Goob!" He misspelled it, though. He put Gob. Hopefully he doesn't do that on his tests!) I have to run the mile tommorow, so hopefully I will get a good score.




Mom wants to join too, but we said she's too old. Now she's mad.


Dad wanted to join too, and got all dressed up for the occasion. Even though he had his math book, Jacob and me turned him down.


Ashley didn't though, and because she's the beautiful princess, she got what she wanted.

3 comments:

Ghost Writer said...

This is hilarious. Love the photos! LOL

Unknown said...

I see your true colors! I must say, your Mom and Dad look fantastic!

Daniel T said...

These are some of the best pics I've seen in a while!